Write It Right is a three-level writing series for Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate learners of English. This series provides essential practice in developing students’ writing skills in the different genres of academic writing help. The focus is on the writing process from topic through to final draft.
All books come with a corresponding a Teacher’s Handbook which has the answer key to all tasks.
The Write It Right series covers different genres of academic writing. Each book starts with a unit examining the basic structure of an essay and steps to essay writing in general. Subsequent units in each book cover different modes of writing. Summary Writing is covered in all three books and Report Writing in the second and third books. (see below for details). Answer Keys accompany this series.
Each book contains 6 or 7 units, each unit a comprehensive guide with instructions and practice exercises on a topic or genre of writing. Each unit can take up 6 to 8 hours of classroom instruction and practice depending on the pace and progress of the class. Students should have the tools and confidence to compose different types of essays as they work through the books in this series.
- Focus on a three- or four-paragraph essay – an introductory paragraph, one or two body paragraphs and a concluding paragraph
- Narrative, descriptive, expository and opinion modes of writing
- Introduction to basic summary writing
- Language component to help improve and further develop students’ writing styles
- Model paragraphs to illustrate concepts taught
- Step-by-step process to build students’ academic writing ability and confidence
Click the images below for student book sample
Click the images below for teacher handbook sample
Click here to download teacher manual sample