The Skyrocket is a six-level series for primary school learners. Each unit is content–based, to encourage the young learner to focus on the topic being discussed. There is a solid and structured grammar syllabus throughout the series. The series highlights Listening, Reading, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary, Phonics and Life Skills.
The Skyrocket book is organized into :
- 9 units of 10 pages each,
- a review section after every 3 units,
- a reading-for–pleasure section,
- a Picture Dictionary (for Level 2 only) and
- an Illustrated Dictionary (for levels 3 to 6).