We have wonderful opportunities for practitioners of ELT to work in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and even experimental at times. Teachers, writers, curriculum designers, online learning specialists – there are a gamut of positions we would like to fill with highly motivated team players eager to work at the leading edge of ELT.
List of Vacancies
Online English Coaches
(Work from Home / Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya)
Just English Online English Coaches is the primary customer-facing representative and the main point of contact for Just English online learners. He/She provides individual or group instruction in a virtual learning environment [VLE] and fill in the gaps that are left by self-study alone. The Online English Coaches will be an English language expert able to answer to related student queries as well as research and provide suitable material for the students to consume. He/She will be someone who is able to garner a large group of audience (students) and interact with them on a daily basis. He/She will be a support system as well as coach and motivator for the students when they are facing online issues. In addition, the Online English Coach will be assessing the students’ performance and progress and will be reporting on this in the agreed intervals.
The Just English Online English Coaches shall perform ALL or SOME of the following:
1. Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The Online English Coaches will function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for learners by sharing knowledge, clarifying any misunderstandings and pointing learners to useful sources of information found in and out of the Portal. The Online English Coaches is also a valid contributor to discussion forums or chat sessions with learners, although not in a dominant capacity but to encourage Portal usage and participation.
- To answer students’ questions related to the course content or to reply students’ messages
- To carry out online face-to-face/sharing sessions when required
- To research suitable materials to compliment course content
- To suggest improvements/ best practices and updates new innovations to relevant parties in the field of English language teaching and educational technology.
To ask the right questions, to ‘listen’ actively, to provide constructive feedback and to motivate and encourage students.
The Online English Coaches is to assess learners’ progress, to grade learners’ work and to maintain required records or data.
In addition to the three main roles above, the Online English Coaches also helps to resolve simple technical or connectivity issues.
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL Qualification
- Demonstrated sufficient use of a Learning Management System [LMS], Online Community Platform (e.g. social media), Web browser and search engines to locate and evaluate technology-based educational sites that support the instruction and enhance interactivity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the distribution of announcements and updating these regularly OR as-needed so that enrolling students feel welcomed and part of the course throughout.
- Demonstrated proper use of the online community (discussion post).
- Ability to create forums, ensure students stay on topic, and maintain a collaborative environment.
- Screen presence to conduct Live Sessions with students.
Minimum Education Requirements/Licensure
- Computer equipment and stable broadband internet connectivity
English Language Teacher(Primary/Secondary)
- Good command of English, preferably with relevant degree or TESOL/TESL qualification, and teaching experience.
- Part time/Full time positions are available.
- Locations: Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Klang, Ipoh, Sibu, Miri.
- Good academic and professional ELT qualifications, solid teaching experience and background, preferably with some training experience.
- Good academic and professional ELT qualifications, solid teaching experience and background, good people skills.
- Good academic and professional qualifications, some experience in curriculum development, preferably with solid teaching background.
Multimedia Lab Assistant
- Good command of English and capability in ICT, preferably with relevant diploma.
Apply and Join Us Now !
Email to email@example.com
or Send/fax your application and resume to:
Just English Sdn Bhd
E-03, Detached Office Block,
No. 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
+603 4065 0096
+603 7732 6071