- HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE
Since Just English website is created to support the Just English magazines, it is recommended that you read the magazines first. Not only does the magazines hold all the articles featured in the website but it also carries additional reading content. With a username and password you can access specially created materials related to the articles in Just English website. Users can log into the website to retrieve activities that are related to the articles to assess their English proficiency level. More specifically, teachers are able to download worksheets and lesson plans created for a specific article to distribute among their students – some lesson plans are also suggested.
- I’VE REGISTERED THE TEACHER ACCOUNT BUT I STILL CAN’T LOGIN
If you’ve already submitted the registration form, please allow at least 3 working days for us to process your form. We will send you a notification email once the verification has been processed.
- I CAN’T LOGIN, I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
If you’ve previously logged in to Just English website before but have now forgotten your password, you may use our password recovery page to reset a new password.
You will need to submit your user name and your registered email. A message will then be sent to your email with a link to reset your password.
- HOW EFFECTIVE ARE ALL THE MATERIALS?
Just English features articles written by respected writers from the United Kingdom, and Malaysia. These articles discuss the issues of the real-world in clear and concise English. Articles are graded A1 (Starter), A2 (Elementary), B1 (Pre-Intermediate), B2 (Intermediate) or C1 (Upper Intermediate) to match reader’s ability. Such levels are determined by the graded-language standards for Just English.
- I CAN’T VIEW THE ARTICLE NOTES AND/OR WORKSHEETS
The teachers’ notes and students’ worksheets are presented in Adobe Acrobat® PDFs. You’ll need to download and install Adobe Reader® to view the files above.
You can download this plugin from Adobe®’s website here.
If Adobe installer is too big for your machine, you can also use the smaller PDF reader like Foxit Reader.
- I DON’T HEAR ANY SOUND IN AUDIO ENABLED ARTICLES
Click here if you’re not sure if your computer is configured to play sound, then check if your volume control is turned up.
Link: Sound Issues (Microsoft Knowledge Base Article – 307918)
- I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO/UNSUBSCRIBE THE NEWSLETTER BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW
- Go to Just English website’s main page
- Look for Newsletter section at the bottom part of the website
- Key in your email address and click ‘Subscribe’.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- A notification email will be sent to you.
- Click the link in the email to confirm the subscription. You won’t be subscribed if you don’t click the confirmation link.
If you have any enquiries or comments, kindly send them to any of our communication media:
Just English Magazine
E-03, Detached Office Block,
No 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A,
47820 Petaling Jaya,